Print Your Coupons Here!

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Coupons Have Been Reset!

The coupons on Coupons.com have been reset! You can print them either off my toolbar, or go here. Click here and here for printing tips. Here are some of my favorites this month:

$1/2 Kraft cheese--I printed this twice last week, but was able to print it again!

$1/1 Freschetta Pizza--Wait for a sale and double your coupon for some good pizza for cheap!


$1.50/2 Kotex liners--These are at Walmart for $1 everyday, so very cheap pantiliners!



$1/1 Yoplait Smoothie--This product sells for around $2.50, so if your store doubles coupons, you can get some for cheap!

$0.50/1 Green Giant Steamers
--Wait for a sale and double your coupon for some cheap or free frozen veggies! Our family LOVES these.

What are your favorite coupons this month?

2 comments:

Liza W said...

I love your photos of what you purchased!! Can you post the list for both trips as I would like to duplicate your Roundy's trip?

Jessica-MomForHim said...

Liza-
I'm guessing you wouldn't be able to duplicate my General Mills fuel transaction, since I used 2 free cereal coupons I had in my stash as well as some $1 cookie pouch coupons I got from my SIL. Also, double coupon day is over (only on Wed, unless you are in MN and are able to double on Saturday as well, or maybe you are in S WI and your ad is a week behind?).

I can tell you about my other purchase, however. I bought 3 gallons of milk (2 for the sale price, 1 whole milk), 1 package of ground beef ($5), Kraft cheese x6, Parmesan cheese x2 (I had free catalina coupons for those), Ronzoni x2, red grapes, and leaf lettuce. I got a $0.10 refund for bringing my own bags. I guess since I had the two free parmesan cheese, you couldn't exactly duplicate this one, either...but there is a $1/1 Kraft Parmesan coupon you could use. I also used the $1/2 Kraft cheese coupons and you could double a Ronzoni coupon to get those better than free. I have those listed on my weekly Roundy's matchups post.

Since everyone's coupon stash is different, it's hard to exactly duplicate someone's transactions. Everyone's needs are different, too--like I don't know if you need 5 gallons of milk a week! :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin