Print Your Coupons Here!

Friday, February 12, 2010

Make Some Money with Swagbucks!

I just love searching with Swagbucks! Remember that today is Mega Swagbucks Day, so you might win a higher denomination today just by doing a few searches. I do a few searches a day and always win at least 1 swagbuck, but lately I have been winning a lot of 2's, and a few weeks ago I won a 4! You can win more than once per day, and remember that each week they have a new "special offer" code. Just skip through several offers to find the swagcode at the end. I usually do this on a Thursday or Friday after I have already won from doing a search. Sign up by clicking here and get 3 free swagbucks to start off! If you redeem 45 swagbucks for a $5 Amazon gift card, each swagbuck is worth $0.11--and you are likely searching anyway, so you might as well make some money for it! :-)

Search & Win

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin