Print Your Coupons Here!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Weekly Groceries--Under $40

It ended up being a light week at the grocery store. I only did 2 transactions and doubled 10 coupons. A couple people left comments that their stores were out of the Yoplait Smoothies, and mine was too. I got a raincheck, but it was a bummer that it couldn't count toward the $20 fuel deal so I had to improvise. I spent $28.29 and saved $56.57, or 66%.These items were free after coupons: Cereal x2, Cookie mix x4, and Parmesan cheese x2

These items were $1 or less: Potato pouch, Kraft cheese x6, and Ronzoni pasta x2 (paid $0.09 total for the two boxes--I only had a $0.75 coupon that doubled).

I also bought 5 gallons of milk, 2 packages of ground beef, Romano's Marsala Chicken, red grapes, and leaf lettuce.
I also went to Aldi to stock up on fresh produce at great prices. I spent $10.86 there, making my weekly total $39.15.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin