Print Your Coupons Here!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Earn Free BP Gift Cards

Save a little cash by buying some gas! BP wants to thank you for your business, so from now until 3/1/11, you can earn $10 BP gift cards!

Here's how:
*Purchase 8 gallons or more of any grade fuel at BP stations and present your receipt to the cashier and ask for a loyalty scratch card.
*Scratch the card, then visit www.thankyoudays.com and enter the code on your card.
*Once you have filled up 5 times and entered your 5 codes, BP will mail you a $10 gift card! Limit 3 $10 reward cards per person. Reward cards expire on 9/6/11.

A bonus is that at the BP stations near me, if I purchase 8 gallons or more, I also get a free coffee or cappuccino! Click here to find a station near you.
I'm not earning anything by your participation in this promotion--I just wanted to share this deal with you!

1 comments:

Polara said...

I know some of the Roundy'a/Pick N Save Fuelperks partners are BPs, so this works really well for me.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin