Print Your Coupons Here!

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Weekly Groceries

There were a lot of $1 deals that I took advantage of this week at Roundy's.  Surprisingly, I did 2 transactions (because of the milk sale), but I only doubled 4 coupons!  Craziness!  My total at Roundy's was $48.26 with a savings of $37.77 or 44%

This item was free:  Danonino yogurt.


These items were $1 or less:  Bagels x2, Philly cream cheese, bread x6, Oatmeal x8 ($1 was more than 60% off and my kids go through oatmeal like it's out of style), 5 lbs. potatoes, salad, Mott's juice, Barilla, Francesco Rinaldi spaghetti sauce, Yoplait Delights, Scotch Brite sponges x2, hot dogs, chicken nuggets, and chicken patties.

I also did some loss-leader shopping at my local store.  I spent $25.21 and saved $19.22 or 43%. Nothing was free, but these items were $1 or less:  Hamburger buns, bread, tomatoes, sour cream x2, whipping cream, singles cheese, and 3 blocks of cheese.

Other items I bought this week were 3 lbs of chicken, 3 lbs of hamburger patties, 3 lbs of ground beef (see? I do buy meat!), 4 gallons of milk, Mom's Natural oatmeal x2, bananas, pears, strawberries, cottage cheese, ice cream, and cookies.

My overall total for the week was $73.47.  I'm hoping I can make myself skip a week of shopping later in the month after baby is born so that my monthly total will still be on track.  You know it's hard for me to pass up the grocery deals, though!  ;-)

Be sure to enter my giveaway here! I'm loving all the lunch ideas people are giving!  :-)

2 comments:

Kristi S. said...

well this week is double doubles so you'll get lots of good deals!

Jessica-MomForHim said...

Kristi-
What do you mean about this week being double doubles? My paper doesn't say that...

It does have double coupons on Wed and Sat, but it is still a limit of 5 per transaction.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin