Print Your Coupons Here!

Thursday, May 6, 2010

FREE Simply Go-Gurt for 30 People!

I was given the chance to review Simply Go-Gurt by Yoplait and MyBlogSpark and they are generously offering coupons for a FREE package of Simply Go-Gurt to the first 30 people to click on the "Free Yogurt" tab in the cute little box below and fill out their information. If you are reading in email or Google Reader, you'll have to click straight to my blog to see the box below.  (I hope this works--I've never hosted one of these before! If it isn't working, come back in a few minutes to see if it's fixed.) 

Once the 30 free coupons are gone, the box will offer $1.10/1 coupons.  I also found a $1/2 coupon here.

If you haven't already entered my giveaway for a Go-Gurt gift pack, be sure to do so!  It ends on May 11th and you can enter 5 times! 

Blog Widget by LinkWithin