Print Your Coupons Here!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Toothpaste Project Update

Would you like to use your couponing to reach out to others with the love of Christ?

I started collecting toothpaste and toothbrushes in January to send to women in Peru for an outreach project. Thanks to some friends, so far we've collected about 50 tubes of toothpaste and 50 toothbrushes! But as you can see, I still have room in the box for more! Do you have a tube of toothpaste you'd be willing to donate?

If you don't have any extra, would you be willing to go out and get a tube or two for better than free after ECBs this week at CVS? Colgate Total is $2.99 this week, and you get $2.99 in ECBs back. Use this printable $1/1 coupon, the $1/1 coupon from the 2/1 paper, or the $1.50/1 coupon in the March All You magazine to get a couple of tubes for better than free after ECBs. The limit stated in my paper for this deal was 2, but on my receipt it said limit of 3. If you'd like to donate toothbrushes, there was a round package of 6 toothbrushes for $1 in the dollar section of my CVS. Multi-packs of toothbrushes are fine, since Joan will be packaging a tube of toothpaste, a toothbrush, and a tract in a bag to give to the women.

*Please note that Joan (my missionary contact) prefers the 4 oz size, not the larger 6 oz size. Understandably, when she is carting 1500 of these (which is their goal), the weight will make a difference.*

If you'd prefer to send some directly to Joan, let me know and I'll give you her address. If you are unfamiliar with how the CVS ECBs work, let me know and I'll help you out! Thank you so much for your help!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin