Print Your Coupons Here!

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Nutmeg Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe

I got this recipe from Amber, and they are my very favorite cookies! I made a batch last week, and wanted to share the recipe with you (since I can't share any cookies--they are LONG gone!).

Nutmeg Chocolate Chip Cookies
2 sticks melted butter or margarine
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 Tbls vanilla
Mix the above together and then add
2 eggs and mix until well blended.
Now stir in:
1 tsp nutmeg
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
2 cups flour
2 cups quick oats
12 oz. package of chocolate chips

Bake at 375 for 10 minutes and enjoy! Makes about 4 dozen.

1 comments:

Angela said...

I've never used Nutmeg in cookies. Hmmm... may have to try it.

These look like they'd be good with some coconut added too.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin