Print Your Coupons Here!

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Yikes! A month already?!?

Boy, it's been a whole month since I've posted anything. I warned you that I might not be able to keep up with this blogging thing! In my defense, it has been quite a busy month. M is another year older (as am I) and F joined our family! My parents came for an extended visit to help us out (and boy, was it ever a BIG help!), Ted's parents came for a visit, and his sister joined us for the Flag day parade.

Ted also made some home improvements before F arrived. He installed a new countertop and sink in our half bathroom (a great improvement over the orange counter with tan sink!). We also bought a chest freezer for the basement, which we put to immediate good use while my mom was here!

The big girls are all very loving and helpful with their new little sister. They always want to hold her and they rock her and sing to her when she is fussing. I dressed them in matching shirts because we went to a park date yesterday, my first official outing with all four of them by myself. I didn't lose anyone, so I guess it was a success!

2 comments:

Amber said...

It's great to see you back on here, Jess, I check pretty regularly for updates, though I understand the delay... I really hope I get to see you and the girls soon.

Shari said...

Congratulations, Jessica! Look at those darling little girls.. SO sweet, you are blessed! :o)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin