Print Your Coupons Here!

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Weekly Groceries--$57

This week I did 4 transactions at Roundy's. I did 2 on Wednesday, and then went back to do 2 more on Saturday because my family wanted more Keebler FlipSides Crackers! :-) I was willing to oblige because we had room in our budget for the week and they were $0.82 per box after the promotion and milk catalina (which I count toward the crackers, since I buy the milk anyway)--a great deal in my book and no coupons needed!

All together, I spent $57.08 for the week, and I still have a $3 off milk catalina for next week.

These items were less than $1:
16 boxes FlipSides crackers, 2 packages Keebler cookies, Dannon and Yoplait yogurts x 24, bananas, Skippy Naturals peanut butter x 2, eggs, FREE Pillsbury Biscuits x 2, and FREE M&Ms.

I also bought 2 boxes pancake mix, Fruitables juice boxes, 5 gallons of milk (I made yogurt this week!), 3 lbs of grapes, caramels, and 4 All laundry detergents.

I am well stocked on laundry detergent for awhile because for some reason those seem to go on sale a lot. Why can't dishwasher detergent go on sale like that? Then I'd be all set!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin