Print Your Coupons Here!

Monday, October 25, 2010

Mothering Bracelets

I subscribe to a magazine called Above Rubies, a magazine dedicated to encouraging mothers, raising children, and healthy living. I recently found out about these Bracelets of Encouragement and wanted to share them with you. Each bracelet has a positive affirmation for wives and mothers to remind you of your calling as a wife and mother. These are the bracelets that are available:

I LOVE MOTHERHOOD
WE'RE A SMILING FAMILY
I'M A COVENANT KEEPER
I LOVE MY HUSBAND
I AM ABOVE SELF-PITY
MOTHERHOOD=ADVENTURE
I AM A NATION BUILDER
WORTH MORE THAN RUBIES

You can order just one bracelet with the phrase of your choice for $2.50, or you can order a bundle of 8 bracelets for $12. Better yet, you can customize your set of 8 bracelets and order 1 of each, 2 of one, three of another, or all 8 of the same! What a fun way to promote motherhood! Shipping is a flat $1.50.

Want an even better deal? Sign up as a preferred shopper and you will get an email with a code for 10% off!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin