Print Your Coupons Here!

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Searching for Swagbucks

Have you been winning more swagbucks this week?  It is the "week of wins", so hopefully you are winning more than usual.  On Monday I won 47 swagbucks, on Tuesday I won 60 swagbucks, and on Wednesday I won 60 more (including the 27 pictured here)!  Today I haven't done much searching, so I've only won 7 so far, but hopefully I'll win more this afternoon.  In any case, my swagbucks are adding up fast!  What have you been winning?  Have you been completing the special offers and taking the daily polls?  Those give you swagbucks now, too, and every little bit adds up to free gift cards and prizes!  :-)

There is still time to sign up and take advantage of the bonus swagcode!  Join by clicking here and filling out your information.  On that signup page there is a blue area for you to enter a SwagCode.  Enter SWAGNATION5 (case sensitive) for a total of  50 swagbucks to start off your account!!  This code is good through Friday at noon PST.  Then do some extra searches this week to start winning big!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin