Print Your Coupons Here!

Friday, April 16, 2010

Weekly Groceries--A Much Better Week!

I kept myself to only one store this week, which always helps my bottom line! If I go shopping the loss leaders at other stores I always end up spending more. I guess sticking with what is simple is sometimes best. Over 4 transactions I spent a total of $39.94 and saved $92.41, a savings of 70%. Now that's more like it! :-)

These items were free or better than free (overage): Yo-Plus and Fiber One yogurt x8, Ronzoni x 7, Tree Top apple juice 3-pks x4, Pace salsa (won in sweeps), Vitamin D milk, and Uncrustables.

These items were $1 or less: V8 Fusion x2, Life cereal x3, and Quaker Oatmeal x2.

I also bought ricotta cheese x2, cheese slices x3, eggs, 2 more gallons of milk, chicken nuggets, Mission chips, 2 packs of Huggies Overnites, bananas, strawberries x2, and romaine lettuce. I wouldn't normally count the Huggies in my grocery budget, but I did use them as fillers to get up to $25 which is why I counted them. But if I subtracted the cost of the diapers ($5.49 each after coupons, a good price), then my grocery total for the week would be only $28.96!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin