Print Your Coupons Here!

Thursday, April 1, 2010

New Printable Coupons!

New coupons are available to print on Coupons.com! Here are some of my favorites. Remember, you can print 2 of each, and it's fine if you print in black and white (I do all the time). The best coupons might hit their print limits fast, so print yours now and wait for a sale. They will be good for one month from printing.

Incidentally, I found a couple of photocopied coupons at the grocery store last night and grabbed them off the shelf (I didn't want someone else unknowingly using fradulent coupons). You could totally tell the difference between the copied coupons and the printed in black and white coupons, so I am going to save the copies to pull out just in case someone ever accuses me of having photocopied coupons.

$1/1 8th Continent Soymilk
$1/2 Healthy Balance juice
Pillsbury coupons
General Mills coupons
Yoplait coupons
$1/4 Old Orchard juices

$1/2 Chiquita smoothies

$1/1 pint of Purely Decadent non-dairy frozen dessert
$1/1 Caribou coffee
$1/1 Windex
--Free after sale or doubling
$1/1 Flintstones vitamins
$2/1 Aleve
$2/1 Nivea Body Wash
--combine with an offer at Walgreens and CVS
$2-$5/1 Twentieth Century DVDs
$5/1 LeapFrog Tag system
$1/1 Snausages
$1/1 Milk Bone
$2/1 Kiss Nails product
--free or almost free at Walmart
$2/1 Broadway Nails product
$25 Rite Aid gift card with new prescription


Still available, but don't appear to be reset (at least for me):
$3/1 Huggies
$1/1 YoPlus yogurt
$1/1 Fiber One yogurt
$1/1 Del Monte Fruit Chillers
$1.50/2 Kellogg's Mini-Wheats


1 comments:

The NEW Mommiez Blend said...

That's horrible. I do believe that some people don't know that this isn't ok. I see it in comment threads all of the time. I mean IP coupons sorta look like a photocopy. I coud see where they didn't know, but for the people who DO know shame on them.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin