Print Your Coupons Here!

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Weekly Groceries-$65

This week I did three transactions and spent $65.62 on 49 items. I ended up getting 4 Tombstone pizzas for $5 after a doubled coupon I got in the mail and the $3 OYNO catalina. And I thought last week was a good deal! But now I have 12 receipts and UPCs to submit for the $10 utility rebate. I will probably hold out a little longer to see if I can get to the $15 mark, since I have until January to do so. My husband loves pizza, and I love that I've been able to stock up for cheap! :-)

The Jello, Pillsbury crescents and biscuits, cereal, yogurt and milk were all almost free after doubled coupons, discounts, and catalinas. The chicken was $1.88/lb. so I bought 6 packages. I also got Flintstones vitamins for $3!

A quick reminder to check your receipts. I had coupons for the cereal, and one was a Vocalpoint coupon for a free box of Rice Krispies. After checking my receipt, I saw that she forgot to take it off (maybe it got stuck to another one or something?). I went back and found the receipt in the cashier's folder and the manager gave me a refund. Usually my receipts are fine, but every once in awhile there is a problem, so it's best to check before you leave the store (or while sitting in your car before you leave), so you don't have to come back later.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin