Print Your Coupons Here!

Sunday, September 6, 2009

$3 DVDs

I've been stocking up on some Christmas gifts early, thanks to this $2 off Movie Staycation coupon! Target has a lot of family-friendly DVDs for $5, which makes them only $3 after this coupon. So far I've bought Stuart Little, Stuart Little 2, Madeline, Little Women, and Steel Magnolias (okay, that one's for me! I love that movie!). You have until October 31 to use this coupon, so look for some sales! And you can use this coupon at different stores as well, like Best Buy and FYE, so look for sales there as well.

Look for movies that have the yellow Staycation sticker on the front, and check the back of others to see if they are a SonyPictures movie. I also saw Karate Kid, Elmo in Grouchland, Milo and Otis, and Matilda. There are movies that are more than $5 that would also work with this coupon, if you are interested in other titles.

Thanks Deal Seeking Mom!

2 comments:

becky said...

yeah! Thanks for sharing! :)

Angela said...

I like this. I'm going to save it for when I get my computer back.

Lilo and otis here I come!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin