Print Your Coupons Here!

Friday, February 25, 2011

Infantino Cloud Cover Review

My last shipment from the Infantino Test Drive Mom program arrived, and I got to try out two more products! I was so excited to try out the Cloud Cart Cover, because we've never owned something like this. Baby J had fun test driving this product for me, both at the grocery store and at a restaurant. It comes in a zippered pouch and you just take it out and stretch it over the shopping cart. There is an adjustable safety belt that you thread through the cart, into the cover and around baby so she is secure. It is really big, so it covers the entire surface well, which is important when you have a teething infant whose nickname is "Miss Grabby Hands"! Now I don't have to worry about the germs she might pick up from holding onto the cart, and better yet, from chewing on the cart!
The Cloud Cart Cover also doubles as a highchair cover for when we go out to restaurants. I love it when a product can do more than one thing! Another feature that we like is there are two loops that can be used to attach some toys to keep them off the floor while keeping baby entertained. The fabric is cushioned and stretchy, and it's also washable, which adds to the fact that this a great product made with moms and babies in mind.

I am a participant in a Mom Central campaign for Infantino and have received various Infantino products as part of my participation. All opinions are my own.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin