Print Your Coupons Here!

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Weekly Groceries--$60

Ted was out of town this week so I was going to wait until Saturday to do my Roundy's shopping. But then I found out it was double doubles (double 10 coupons instead of 5) on Wednesday so I HAD to go, even with all 5 kids in tow! I decided to do only 2 transactions and made sure to have my coupons ready. We were in and out in about an hour--I was shocked!! I knew it would be worth it, and it was--I got all that is pictured for only $5.64! I bought 6 boxes of cereal (free after coupons and promotion), 1 gallon of milk (free after catalina), 6 Greek yogurts (almost free), grapes, apples, toothpaste (free after markdown and coupon), Gain dishwashing soap (free after coupon), 2 chocolate milks (almost free), 2 boxed dinners, Chex Mix, and 8 boxes of pasta (overage after coupons and raincheck).

At Aldi I spent $28.65 on milk, sugar x2, dish detergent, tortillas x3, celery, cheese x2, tortellini x2, applesauce, peppers x3, bananas, broccoli, turkey pepperoni, and eggs. I went to another store and spent $26.06 on pizza dough and sauce, vegetables (fresh and frozen), fruits, cottage cheese, and chicken. So this week I spent a total of $60.35 on groceries.

Did you do double doubles on Wednesday?
Did you snag any other great deals this week?


1 comments:

Nicole said...

I did the double double day as well! I did three transactions and was pretty happy with what I got. I got 8 of the Rhodes rolls for $.49 each (we love these at our house).Our store is a week behind yours so I got 6 packs of Jello pudding for $.50. Also, I got 30 boxes of Totinos pizza rolls at Piggly Wiggly for $.14 a box. My freezer is stocked with lots of goodies now!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin