Print Your Coupons Here!

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Hurry-Amazon sale on Swagbucks!

My favorite Swagbucks prize finally went on sale! So it's not a great sale, but it's a sale nonetheless. Get a $5 Amazon.com e-gift card for 40 swagbucks, down from their already good price of 45 swagbucks. I had been waiting for them to go on sale, and almost gave up hope--but decided to wait just a little longer (like till this afternoon!). I'm so glad I did, because I snagged my limit of 2 to help pay for some more last minute Christmas gifts! Hurry and snag yours, because this sale ends at 11am PST on Sunday. After you verify your order, the gift codes will be posted on the 16th on your swagbucks account. If you have signed up for the free Amazon Prime trial, you will be able to order something on the 16th and receive it with free 2-day shipping on the 18th, with still plenty of time before Christmas!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin