Print Your Coupons Here!

Monday, May 25, 2009

Playin' the Sweeps!

Have you been playing the sweeps? I have! And I won more prizes! The $25 Coke cash card I won at the end of March arrived last week, and then this week I won a free month's supply of Dole Fruit Gels (awarded as 4 coupons) and another $20 Coke cash card!

Freebies4Mom lists the best sweeps to play here. If you only have time to enter one sweeps a day, I highly recommend the Coke sweeps because there is a potential winner every 5 minutes and you can play each game twice a day, for a total of 4 entries! Sweeties Sweeps has a great video walking you through how to play both Coke games for free. I hope you win--and you probably will if you play more than once! If you have questions, let me know!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin