Print Your Coupons Here!

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Survey Sites

Maybe you aren't interested in this, but one thing I like to do is online surveys. I like earning points by giving my opinions (and I do have a few!). Here are a few I belong to. Let me know if you'd like to join, and I will send you a referral (then we both get points) or information about joining.

  1. MyPoints--I've been a member for about 15 months, and have earned $70 in gift cards to Pizza Hut (our favorite pizza!). There are a LOT of things you can redeem for. You earn points by reading your email (5 points per email they send you--just click on it and close it), taking surveys (10 or more points), and shopping online (usually 2-10 points per dollar spent). So if you shop online frequently, this would be a great choice for you!
  2. MySurvey--I've been a member for about 2 years and have earned $200 in cash (mailed to me as a check in $10 increments). This is strictly a survey site. For each survey you take, you get a minimum of 10 points, and if you qualify for the bigger survey, you might earn 200 points or more. A good choice if you like surveys and want cash.
  3. Lightspeed--Member for 15 months, and have earned $25 in restaurant gift cards. This is a survey site. Drawback is you don't get points if you don't qualify for the bigger survey.
  4. ZoomPanel--Member for 1 year and have earned a $15 value reward (I got a Bob Books set). You earn at least 5 points per survey, even if you don't qualify. Lots of rewards to choose from, but not restaurant gift cards or cash, which are my preferences.
  5. Synovate--Member for 7 months and have earned $5 in cash (check mailed). A survey site, but they don't send out surveys very often, so it takes longer to earn.
  6. E-Rewards and eMiles--Take surveys to earn airline miles. I think you have to be invited by a program sponsor to participate, but I can look into it if you are interested.
  7. I am also a BzzAgent, which means when new products come out, they'll send me a sample kit to try out along with coupons to pass out to friends. Right now I'm bzzing about Ziploc Twist n Loc containers and Ziploc Big Bags, and I just finished an Oust campaign. I'm using the Big Bags to organize the girls' clothes that are out of season or too big yet. Better than just having piles everywhere! The Twist n Loc Containers are nice for a lot of things because they don't leak and the tops don't come loose. You earn points by submitting BzzReports, and though I've earned points, I haven't redeemed them for anything yet. However, for the free samples and coupons alone, I like being a BzzAgent. Plus I get to be cutting edge! ;-)

The rewards may not seem like much, but I figure every little bit helps! So if any of these things interest you, please let me know and I'll get you hooked up!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've heard of/used all but the last one. Can you send me some info on that - it sounds like fun!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin