Print Your Coupons Here!

Friday, May 9, 2008

Finally!

I've been hearing that I should start a blog for quite awhile now (mostly from Ted!), so here we are, finally! I don't know if you will be interested in my ramblings, and I don't know how often I'll be able to keep this updated, but I decided I would give it a try. This blog will most likely have a little bit of everything...updates and pictures about our family, thoughts to share on various topics (we'll see where that leads!), posts about things I am involved in or passionate about or even wondering about, and postings about good deals I'd like to pass on. So if you are interested, buckle up and we'll see where this journey takes us!

4 comments:

Ted said...

Looks nice dear! Not only am I the first to comment to your blog, but this is the first blog I've ever posted to!

Amber said...

Jessica,
It's so awesome to see you on here and I think you're really going to enjoy blogging, but actually it gets a little addicting so be careful :)

Unknown said...

Hey Jessica!

It's Kerri L. Pay no attention to the username.

I didn't know you didn't have a blog; I have 2 but neither are probably what you'd like to spend your quality free time reading. I like getting your periodical emails, this'll be super!

Your daughters are adorable! My niece (Kelli's kid) just turned three last week. Time flies. Hope to see more entries. Don't worry about what to post, just post whatever you feel like; what you're doing that day, what's got you riled up, pet peeves, random thoughts, whatever. There's no format. It's just you.

You know. When I saw 'Mom for Him'? I thought for a minute you meant Ted.

Unknown said...

Hey Jess, I am glad to have your blog to catch up. Hopefully I will have time to visit it once in a while (though this may be a big chore since I only get to my email about 1/week). Maybe that will change as my kids get older.

May your delivery go well. I will keep you in my prayers.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin