Print Your Coupons Here!

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Amazon Diaper Deals (exp 7/30)

I just bought some diapers on Amazon and thought some of you might be interested as well. I paid the equivalent of $4.61 for a jumbo pack of Huggies diapers delivered free to my door, and I didn't have to watch sales, clip coupons, or leave my house!

To take advantage of this deal:

  • Sign up for Amazon Mom, if you aren't already, to save 15% off your order
  • Select the size of Huggies diapers you'd like (there is a drop-down menu with sizes)
  • Scroll down and click on the box that says clip coupon (expires 7/31) and you will save an extra $2 at checkout.
  • Select "Subscribe and Save" on the right side to take an extra 15% off your order. You can cancel this subscription through your account after your order ships.
  • I ordered size 4 and my total was $20.89, down from $32.70. If you order size 1-2, your price will be even lower, about $0.10 per diaper!
Bonus: If you are an Amazon Mom member, this purchase will qualify you for another month of free prime membership with free shipping on any orders (not just baby products)!

If you don't like Huggies, do a search for Pampers or any other type of diaper you prefer. There is also a coupon for Pampers diapers on the Amazon coupon page (expires 7/30). I have found Amazon's diaper prices to be very competitive with the added benefit of having them delivered!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin