Print Your Coupons Here!

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Roundy's Coupon Matchups (Copps, Pick 'n Save, Rainbow)

Roundy's stores (Pick 'n Save, Copps, and Rainbow) double 5 coupons up to $1 per $25 order every Wednesday and Saturday. Print off some coupons for your stash here and here. Questions? Feel free to email me.

I am going to take a break from providing weekly coupon matches. For various reasons it has gotten harder to do. The only thing that kept me doing this each week was knowing some of you still checked my blog solely for the coupon matches. I'm sorry to disappoint you. Instead I would like to direct you to Pocket Your Dollars. Her team does a great job with the Roundy's Coupon Matches each week.

Thanks for your loyalty, support, and understanding. I am not going to disappear altogether, so I hope you continue to subscribe to my blog for freebies, family updates (coming soon!), and other fun things. You can subscribe via email or rss reader on the sidebar of my blog.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin