Print Your Coupons Here!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

FREE Classical Downloads

Remember when I shared the Mom Tip about naptime CDs with you? I shared a free quiet CD download from Dave Mincy with you here that is still available, and now I have another free album download that you can add to your collection. Amazon is offering The Best of the Most Relaxing Classical Music In The Universe. Songs in this album include:

1. Canon In D
2. Air On A G String
3. Claire De Lune
4. Aqurium From Carnival Of The Animals
5. Gymnopedie No. 1
6. Pathetique Sonata: II. Adagio
7. New World Symphony: II. Largo
8. Nocturne In F
9. Fur Elise
10. The Swan From Carnival Of The Animals
11. Goldberg Variations, Aria
12. Piano Concerto No. 2: I. Moderato
13. Recuerdos
14. Song Without Words, Op. 19, No. 6
15. Ave Maria

Thanks Mercedes! I can't wait to get these burned for a new naptime CD!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin