Print Your Coupons Here!

Sunday, January 31, 2010

G's 5 year old Pictures

Better late than never! I finally got G's five-year-old pictures done. I had let two free Picture People coupons come and go and was determined not to let this one get away! G has started taking ballet lessons through the park and rec, so it seemed appropriate to get a ballet picture. :-)

I got this free monkey and a free small picture to go inside it for renewing my Portrait Club membership. We get the membership every year and usually don't get a bonus with it, so I decided to go for it. G was thrilled! A membership gives you 3 free sheets and 3 $10's off through the year, plus 2 free enhancements every time you come in. The membership is $39.95, but I used my first $10 off to make it $29.95, and I still have 2 $10's off and 3 free sheets to use. You can combine these discounts with the free coupons throughout the year, so it ends up being a good deal for our family. We like how their pictures turn out and there are never any sitting fees.

Does your family use The Picture People?

3 comments:

Angela said...

She looks so beautiful. :) I bet she's loving ballet.

Together We Save said...

She is such a cutie and these are great pictures.

momstheword said...

She is precious. Your whole family is beautiful and what a blessing from the Lord to have all those little ones!

I have never heard of Picture People. We do more informal pictures that portraits now that the kids are older.

BTW, you did awesome on your sales trip! I am not so savvy but really need to do more coupons and things.

~ Nan

Blog Widget by LinkWithin